Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family

"Start by making your own home a place where happiness and love abound, through your love for each member of your family and for your neighbor. Try to put in the hearts of your children a love for home. Make them long to be with their families. So much sin could be avoided if our people really love their homes.
Mother Theresa

 
I just saw this quote on Pink and Polka Dot's blog and WOW...it really hit home.  I WANT my kids to love their home and being with their family...I think that's why God gave me girls. 
You know the old saying..."You have a daughter, she's your daughter for life, your son's your son until he takes a wife." 
OK, so that might not be the exact quote, but it's something like that. 
 I love my girls and I've always been a proponent of spending time with my family. 
 Even as a kid I liked spending time with family.
I want my girls to feel the same way about their family and their home!
 
Our move date is approaching, I've ordered the carpet and scheduled the movers...
I'm ready to make this new house our HOME.
 
Pictures soon I promise!
 

No comments:

Blogging tips