Friday, March 4, 2011

Back to Business

The other day I got this bright idea to update my blog...maybe make it look more professional!  I'm always looking at other people's blogs with a bit of the big green blog envy.  They are so cute, show so much personality...mine feels so boring...  I AM a newbie after all, but what a PAIN it is to change things.  I'm feeling pretty confident right this moment, but I'm sure I'll forget all the tricks I've learned by the time I want to make more changes.  Oh well, that's the story of my life. 

Hopefully I achieved my goal, but if not, I like it so I guess that's what matters.  Share the love, let me know what you think of the changes.

My next goal is to be more consistent with my blogging.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yay!!! I really like what you did :D

Blogging tips