Monday, June 27, 2011

Furniture Project

If you recall from several months ago, I bought a couple of old furniture pieces for Ollie's room, that needed to be refinished...

Before

After

I just need to take the missing mirror in to be replaced, because it is old and hazy and not really appropriate for a little girls room.


Before

After

I have been working on a number of projects and have just finished several...my main problem with being a blogger is remembering to take before and after pictures...mama's not so good at that part!! 
I love seeing other people show all of their amazing before and afters,
so hopefully I will get better with time! 

I will continue to post progress pictures from the house, the patio (which has been my main focus) and everything else in between.  I hope you're happy I'm back...even if it's just a little! :)

No comments:

Blogging tips