Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Days...

My babies are growing up...it seems like yesterday that I had two itty bitty babies, and now one is starting Kindergarten and the other one is starting  Preschool.  It's funny, I was more nervous about Ollie starting Preschool, than I was Harper starting Kindergarten...but Harper had been in preschool for 3 years, and Ollie had only been at an in-home daycare... 

Man oh man, do they surprise me every time!

 


Ollie didn't bat an eye, she saw the other kids, threw her backpack at me and ran off...I had to remind her to give me a kiss and a hug - Stinker!!




Idea inspired by Pinterest

Harper was SO ready for Kindergarten!!  I know she loves it because when I go to pick her up from latchkey, she doesn't want to leave...

WOW!!  I love those little rascals and time is going too fast!

                                                                


 

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That's so great that they love it so much! I still can't get over how grown up they are :)

Home Inspirations said...

Oh I know!! I know!! I know the feeling.. mine are now. 8 and 6.. and I simply don't know where the years have gone.. and how they've become so big.. with sooooooo many reasonings.. for every thing in life.. and choices.. choice of music, meals, clothes.. gosh the list is endless!! :-)

Blogging tips