Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Garage Sale was a Success...and New Ovens!!!

A bit rainy, only open 5 or 6 hours, but $600 later...not a waste of a day!
Plus, I went on Monday, Columbus Day (a bank holiday and my day off) and ordered our new ovens...
I sure look forward to having both ovens work!

JKP75SPSS GE 27" Built-In Convection/Thermal Wall Oven - Stainless Steel
Add caption


Now, I just need to save up for a new dishwasher, stove, hood,
and probably new washer and dryer! 
Oh the joys of home ownership...oh and speaking of, I've started pulling down more wallpaper...I have a list of projects and a deadline... I've been asked to host a party in just over 2 months! Awww...  I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Wahoo!!!

Andrea said...

Way to go! i might need you to oversee my next garage sale.

mandywilbert said...

If you need help to get ready for the party...just call. I am dangerous with a paintbrush.

Blogging tips