Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm so confused...

Follow Harper and Ollies House


This whole thing with GFC going away is so confusing. First I added Linky Followers, but I still don't really know how to use it, it's new and I haven't spent any time on it...so that's really my fault, but it doesn't look like the Dashboard in Blogger...and I like the Dashboard in Blogger!!  Today I added Bloglovin' which you should check out, because so far it may be the one I use the most, but at this point...who knows?!
I hope you will follow me somewhere...

I don't know why GFC is going away, that is just a poor decision on Google's part if you ask me, but they didn't.

1 comment:

Ange said...

I totally agree with Google making a big mistake. I love my google reader though and need to remind myself to use the Linky Followers too. Good luck figuring it out!

Blogging tips