Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blogs I'm Loving

So I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with my fabulous readers.  There are over 100 blogs that I read fairly consistently, although it is TOUGH to keep up sometimes! 
Take a day off and man, I get so far behind.

 Some blogs are on home improvement, and decorating, some are on food, some are on sewing and crafting, some are on weight loss and that journey, and some are on life in general. 

I don't know how bloggers find the time to post as often as some do...maybe I'm doing something wrong...who knows? 

Anywho, here are a few of my favorites!  Go visit and tell them I sent you!


Weight Loss:
This blogger has lost a ton of weight - without belonging to a gym or doing some fancy weight loss plan.  She is freaking hilarious and I want to be her BFF (a little too stalker-like? Nah), she is
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!  I look for her posts first, they are so funny, not to mention inspiring...since I have gobs to lose myself!


Home Decor, Life & Children:
Crazy Wonderful
OK, I have to admit that this is the blog of a very good friend of mine.  I stalk her blog like a single white female.  She can make anything, can sew anything, can wear anything and if I didn't love her I would want to punch her in the face! (I kid, I kid...) Shelley is crazy talented and is a crazy wonderful person.


Personal Style, Thrifting, Family and What Not:Green Eggs and Hamm
This blog is semi-related to Crazy Wonderful, just in that these two lovely ladies are cousins.  I met Amy, the author of Green, Eggs & Hamm when I gave a baby shower for Shelley.  She is seriously like 6'1 and freaking gorgeous.  She thrifts, talks kids, and funky favorites.  I love her crazy, eclectic style and the fact that she can rock some crazy turquoise grandma pants like nobodies business.
(See now you have to do a fashion show!! ;)


Home Decor & Fabulous Knock Offs:
from GARDNERS 2 BERGERS
from Gardners to Bergers
I don't know this blogger personally, she just makes really awesome things that I want to copy.  I love when someone else copies something uber expensive and shows me how...that's what I call love!! 
Go see what Becca's up to...


H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S:
Katrina and Jolie Taylor

Sota' is Sexy
I don't know this blogger personally either, and right now I can't even tell you how I came across her blog...but she is freaking HILARIOUS!!!  She moved from Seattle to Small Town, Minnesota and shares all of her quirky adventures.  She laments about her chihuahua and the hubs, and shares all of the gory details...  I aspire to be like Katrina when I grow up!


That's all for today...got to save some for another day...
GO CHECK OUT THESE LOVELY LADIES, YOU WON"T REGRET IT!!

Ciao!


Disclaimer: The blog content listed above is from my perspective, don't get mad if it's not exactly accurate!





1 comment:

Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} said...

I LOVE Mama Laughlin's weight loss story! It was right after reading her story that I got serious about loosing weight, and actually started loosing... just in time to start gaining baby weight, ha! And, you're too sweet. You're my favorite stalker :)

Blogging tips