Sunday, August 12, 2012

The most beautiful girls in the world!

I was so good about getting pictures taken of my girls when they were babies...newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, I even had really nice expensive pictures taken when they were both 13 months...but after that, I was really inconsistent. 
It has been 2 1/2 years since the last time I had their pictures taken...life gets busy and time goes by.  I finally remedied this issue recently. 
My sister-in-law, Kathy, has started a photography business, Kathy Goree Photography.  My brother and his family moved to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area a few years ago when my brother was laid off from his job here.

Unfortunately, I can't just call her up and have her come take
 pictures.  Kathy works full time in a school, so she has the summers off and she and her kids recently came up for a visit.  While she was here, I finally got her to take  some pictures of my kids. 

Needless to say, or at least in my opinion, they turned out AMAZING!! 
If you're in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, or know anyone that is, you should totally call her.  She is very talented and very reasonably priced. Check out kathygoreephotography.com and see for yourself!
See the pictures she took of my girls below: 




 

 



 




I think they're AWESOME!!

The best part was that I kept her kids while she took mine to a nearby park...I don't know about your kids, but mine are so much better for other people!  They adore their Aunt Kathy, so that doesn't hurt either.
What do you think?
How often do you get pictures taken? 

1 comment:

Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} said...

They turned out great, and they look so stinking grown up!!!

Blogging tips