Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bloglovin

So, how do you follow your favorite blogs, websites, etc?
 
Several months ago, there was scuttlebutt all over blogland about Google Friend Connect going away.  GFC was where I would follow all of my blogs, whether they were wordpress,
blogspot, .com, etc. 
 
Not being super savvy, I didn't know exactly how this would affect me.  So first I jumped on the Linky Followers, but to be honest I still don't think I'm doing that one right.  If you are a linky follower, do you ever see my posts?  Enlighten me!
 
Next I heard about Bloglovin.  Are you down with Bloglovin?  OK, so I LOVE Bloglovin.  You set up an account, you search for any blog, .com etc. click to follow and you have a list of updates.  It will tell you how many posts are out there for each blog.  You can read them one blog at a time, or you can read all of them from newest to oldest.  I love it, because I don't have to go to multiple places to find the info I'm looking for and sometimes I get way behind on the my blog following.  I can log in to Bloglovin and see the ungodly number of blog posts that I am behind on, it could be 1000...it's happened. I apparently follow some dedicated bloggers! You can also find new blogs that you might not know about.
 
I can even follow my own blog just to see how it looks to everyone else. Apparently I am the only one following my blog on bloglovin too. Ha!
 
Try it out and let me know what you think or if you have any other tips, let me know, I have a lot to learn!
 
 
 
 
So on another topic, we just got a new mailbox.  Does this excite you?  Probably not, but I have to tell you, it's pretty exciting to me.  I don't think I realized how desperately we needed a new mailbox until we actually got one.
 
We also replaced our hall lights and entry lights.
 
I'll be back with pictures soon!


 
 


No comments:

Blogging tips