Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year - New Goals

So, I've had a post written since November showing the updated dining room, but I guess Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays, New Year's and other things have gotten in the way of my taking pictures to actually publish the post. 
It is my goal to get pictures taken this weekend so that I can show off the dining room.
 
As far as the title of this post, New Year - New Goals...I haven't been a consistent blogger, ever.  My goal this year is to be just that...consistent.  It may not be every day, there is no way I would ever be able to accomplish that, so why try.  What I will try to do, is post weekly. 
 
I have been working on a whole list of goals that I want to accomplish in my house this year as well as personal goals, so maybe if I share them, I will feel accountable and will get them done.
 
Thanks for hanging in there, I really do enjoy blogging, but I let life and laziness keep me from it sometimes.
 
I look forward to "seeing" you more often!
 
Have a great weekend! 





2 comments:

Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} said...

It's hard getting back into it after the holidays. I'm still struggling!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogging tips