Sunday, February 24, 2013

Creating With the Stars Contest

Hey there. 

I haven't posted in a week or so, but we have had holidays, inservice days and snow days all in the same week.  I live in the middle of Kansas and we got 14.5 inches of snow last week, and we're expecting another 10-15 inches tonight.  Yikes!
 
I did however want to enlist your help...see I recently entered my dining room update in a contest. The gals over at East Coast Creative have a contest running right now where 12 lucky bloggers will be chosen to pair up with some uber talented, highly followed bloggers to create a project.  The winner wins the most amazing prizes, on top of getting to work with super creative, talented bloggers. I don't know what makes me think I could be in the top 12, but here's the thing the 12th place blogger is chosen by being the top viewed entry.   
 
My entry is #80 and all I need you to do is click on this link, and go click on #80 like 1000 times, or even better tell your followers to go check it out and click on my  link too.  I know it's a lot to ask, but there are some really cool projects on there and I would love to have a chance.
 
 
Creating with the Stars
 
Let me know if you go over and check it out!  Click around, there are some cool projects!
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evеrу weekend i used to pay a ԛuick visit this աebsite, for thе reason that i
wаnt enjoyment, as this tɦis site conations really good funny dаta too.



Also visit my webрage; web site ()

Blogging tips