Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Firmoo Review - Need a New Pair of Glasses?

So, I was recently contacted by Firmoo.com, an online international glasses retailer, along with probably a lot of other "real" bloggerss, haha, to order a pair of glasses for free and give a review.
 
 I ordered the pair of glasses I thought my husband would look cute in and maybe if I were going to fake it,  might look cute on me too.
 
See the hubs has worn glasses forever, the kind you wear from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep.  His mom is always trying to get him to wear contacts...and I know this will sound funny, but I don't EVER want him to get contacts.  I like his glasses, in fact, he looks weird to me without them.  You see, he wears them every waking moment...so I never see him without glasses except for the rare moments in the morning or at night. 

Dare I say, he looks cute in glasses...well he does!
  
The one thing about his glasses wearing that does drive me nuts though, is that he rarely lets me come with him to pick out new ones.  The one's he picks are fine, but I always wished he would choose some that are a little more hip.  Albeit that he isn't the hippest dude, he does OK.   Right now, Geek Chic is in, so I would love to see him in a geeky plastic frame.  I think he would look hot, right?
 
So I was perusing through the options on Firmoo.com and found the super cute, geeky glasses below. 
 
 
 
I ordered them on Friday and received them by the next Wednesday.  Fast right?!

These glasses retail for $36!!  That is an amazing price!!  We have paid well over $400 for glasses in the past and I don't know that the quality was any better!!

So here is the hubs before with his own glasses, and an after with the Firmoo glasses:

Before:
 

After:

Me likey!!

Just for fun, here is a picture of me too:



I don't wear glasses, never have, but this is a pair that might make me fake it.  Ha! 
___________________________________________
 
Why should you try Firmoo?

1 The site is user friendly.

2 They have a Virtual Try-On System where you can even try on with your own photos.

3  The glasses come quickly, with a hard case, a soft case, a cleaning cloth, extra screws and a screwdriver.

Learn more about Firmoo - FAQ Page.

 If you get some glasses, the first pair is free you know, then let me know what you think!
 


4 comments:

Shelley {Crazy Wonderful} said...

Love them!!! I did the exact same post today :D

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Katherine! I'm getting ready to order a pair myself! So glad to hear they are shipped so quickly. Your husband looks great in the new frames.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether tis post is written byy him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're amazing! Thanks!

Also visit my page: lenses for wedding infrared photography sony

Blogging tips